Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Family Reunion

We had a great time at the annual Carbone Family Reunion yesterday.  Jennifer & Butch did a wonderful job of planning and Butch did a great job grilling dogs & burgers for us.  What a trooper!  There were many tasty dishes contributed by all.  I'd especially like to thank Shirley Mazzuca for bringing both Ginetti and Mostacchioli.  It was great to have some traditional treats to taste and I especially enjoyed getting to try the Mostacchioli made by someone who had experience making them. 

To those of you who couldn't make it - we missed you and thought of you! 

I was volunteered to head up the reunion for next year - something I'm pleased to do, I assure you - so you can expect it to be "same time, same Bat channel" in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!